Monday 10 January 2011

I am SOS excited! It is going to be my bday tomorrow!! Yea! If you are wondering what tradition we have on bdays we basically just wake up ( go to school if it is school) and open our presents in the afternoon. Not much of a tradition! But i am inviting my aunt and grandma to waych me open my presents! Also if you are wondering what i did for my bday party we went to this resterant and then went to see pinoccho! The one with the nose that grows (rhymes)! But it said on the proggrame that it was a muisical but turned out to be all opera like " Hello i want to talk to you," would be all opera! But it was still good. I know that tonight i won't be able to go to sleep! Yesterday i had to wait 2 hours until i could get to sleep! SOS annoying! I was sos bored! Anyway just doin a quick update!
bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment