Tuesday 4 January 2011

Build A Bear


Okay so hey guys i have just been to build a bear. It was so fun! So what you do is you basically pick what your outside wants to look like and then you stuff your bear. There was a massive queue waiting to stuff there unstuffed bears and the person in front of me had like 10 bears to stuff, or probably more. Literally!! Also while we were queuing we saw this box which had different sounds. Some were ready made like the "i love you" sound but you could record your own voice saying like " Hi. Hug me" ,or anything you wanted, and put the speaker that you record either in the bears tummy or hand ( i put it in the hand and i recorded me saying " Hello. I love you" if you were wondering what i had said into the speaker) So once you have stuffed your bear (and maybe added a sound) you pick out clothes, shoes and accessories for your bear and go into the dressing room to change your bear into the outfit. Of course me and my mum didn't change it while we were in the shop so when we got home it didn't fit the bear. Then you create a birth certificate which has all the bears details, like the name, how tall it is, what color its fur is etc. Then you pay and leave! Here is a picture of my bear ( which is actually a monkey)













Then me and my mum went into the Carphone Warhouse to get my mum a phone. It looks like a Blackberry but it isn't. Next we went to Marks and Spencers and my mum bought some bananas and stuff but when i tried one then skin was all wet and when i was about to peel it i smelled this horrible smell. We returned the bananas but when i say horrible i mean HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So that was my day. plz comment and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment